Buyer Agent Awards
Memberships and Associations
The Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA) was established in 2000 with the goal to raise the profile of the industry and to establish guidelines for the professional conduct of real estate buyer’s agents nationally.
- REBAA’s mission is to be recognised as Australia’s foremost association representing buyer’s agents.
- REBAA is Australia’s leading professional body for buyer’s agents.
- Buyer’s agents are licensed professionals who specialise in searching, negotiating and purchasing property on behalf of buyers.
- REBAA’s key roles include providing help and guidance for buyer’s agents while actively campaigning to make the property market more user-friendly for the buying public.
- By choosing a REBAA member, buyers can be confident they are dealing with an experienced and professional buyer’s agent.
REBAA is an alliance of professional buyer’s agents formed to establish the highest standards and accreditation in the real estate industry and facilitate professional development for its members.
The members of REBAA are committed to following the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry, adhering to and encouraging best practice, and most of all, providing the best available service to clients and the broader community.
Buyer’s agents act on behalf of buyers in property transactions. The members of this association are committed to providing the following minimum standards of practice when serving our clients.
PIAA is a not-for-profit Professional Association for Property Investment Advice Professionals. It began in 2002 as an Investors Association and has since developed into a professional association.
PIAA business standards include clients’ best interest advice, full disclosure and appropriate management of all conflict of interests, full transparency on fees, and professionalism.
The REIV is Victoria's peak real estate association.
As the peak industry body, the REIV provides information and guidance on matters relating to real estate laws and regulations. The Institute leads and represents the industry when lobbying government on matters related to real estate.
REIV Members are required to hold certain qualifications and to undertake a Continuing Professional Development Program.
All REIV Members follow an industry Code of Conduct and Rules of Practice in acting ethically, honestly and fairly.