Clare & Christopher's Journey
Referred by their mortgage broker, Clare and Christopher wanted to buy a home but didn't have sufficient funds to buy where they wanted to live without massive compromise .
- Investor - After deciding that an investment strategy to purchase a cashflow property was a better option to help them achieve their long term goal (rather than compromising by buying the 'wrong' home), searching commenced in a high performing regional centre.
- Negotiated price: $25,000 below asking price
- Secured: within budget and in desired location with a rent appraisal at $320 per week (6% yield)
- Identified: $800 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: All repairs were attended to by the vendor, due to the strict contract clauses we used
- Client testimonial: From the beginning Miriam was approachable and she constantly kept us informed about the process. Her customer service, professionalism and property knowledge are outstanding...Regardless of you having limited knowledge about the property market or you having experience if you want to increase your portfolio, Miriam has something valuable to offer. Her services are excellent and we highly recommend Property Mavens!
- Bought Oct 2013: $285,000
- Value Oct 2015 : $307,840
- Capital Growth : 3.85% annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free