Daniel had relocated to Australia and not knowing the market or the rules of real estate law, needed help to buy a property that would also act an investment property in the future.
- Owner Occupier - To buy where the best opportunity for capital growth would be within 8kms of the CBD and working to a tight budget
- Negotiated price: $10,000 below asking price
- Secured: off market, below budget and in desired suburb
- Identified: $500 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: repairs were attended to due to the strict contract clauses we used and the additional negotiations we attended to on behalf of our client
- Client testimonial: " Miriam assisted me in establishing what type of property I really wanted (owner occupier but with strong capital growth potential) and also gave me a realistic idea of what I could expect from the market for my budget. We identified a search area and within a couple of weeks we found the property that ticked all the boxes. The purchase of the property was not smooth due to a very frustrating vendor team but Miriam’s resilience and negotiating skills shone through. Finally, we managed to close the deal before the property went to market and at what I believe to be a very good price which was within my budget. I am now the owner of the first property in what I hope will be an extensive portfolio.
I now see Miriam as part of my ‘team’ and her advice and services will certainly be used on my future purchases.
Bought May 2014: $490,000
Value May 2015 : $550,000
Capital Growth : 12.25 % pa annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free