Referred by her accountant, Debbie wanted to purchase a property that would generate capital growth over time and also provide a good rental income. Living in Perth, WA she needed a buyer’s advocate she could trust to source the right investment property in Melbourne.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict, moderate budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: below budget
- Secured: before auction against strong competition
- Identified: no identified issues of concern during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: The property was sold with vacant possession but a tenant was secured to move within 2 weeks of the settlement date due to the clauses we used.
- Bought April 2015 : $ 567,000
- Value Jan 2017 : $ 725,000
- Capital Growth : 36.7 % pa capital growth in 21 months
- Testimonial: I recommend Miriam from Property Mavens as a buyers advocate in Melbourne who will deliver a successful result and be an excellent mentor during the process.
Miriam is an excellent communicator and always promptly answered emails and phone calls. I found her approach and knowledge very professional and have confidence that she always acted with my best interests in mind. I am now the happy owner of an investment house in Melbourne for which a good tenant was found within two weeks of settlement date.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free