John & Eliza #2
John and Eliza are ex pats currently living overseas who wanted to buy a high performing investment grade property to add to their portfolio. They were referred to us by their daughter.
- Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: market value
- Secured: before auction, this particularly unique investment grade property was in a highly sought after position and in excellent condition
- Identified: no items of concern presented during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: The property will settle with vacant possession.
- Client testimonial:
"Miriam was super efficient in shortlisting a few listings for our consideration. After some deliberations, she zeroed into a property that ticked all boxes. With much skill, incisiveness and decisiveness, she managed to negotiate a deal off market at a reasonable price thereby obviating the need to go through the uncertainty of an auction.
This unique property will start earning a high rental yield for us from day 1, as the vendors will be our first tenants in a sale and lease back arrangement.
Instead of extolling Miriam’s long list of virtues, suffice it to say that no sooner had we closed the deal (the ink wasn’t even dry yet!) than we commissioned her to find our next investment property!”
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free