Maryanne and Len
Referred by their mortgage broker, Maryanne and Len's objective was to find an investment grade property in line with their tight budget.
- Investor - After determining a capital growth driven investment property to generate equity over the longer term and working with a strict budget, searching commenced for an investment within 12 kms of CBD,
- Negotiated price: below vendors asking price and off market
- Secured: In a sought after residential pocket close to amenities
- Property has potential to subdivide and develop (STCA)
- Identified: Some issues and negotiated $1,000 rebate to buyer
- Settlement outcome: Awaiting settlement
Miriam, Len and I would like to thank you for your exceptional service and professionalism in helping us secure our investment property. Although we had read many invest books, we still felt we didn't have the expertise or in-depth knowledge of the market to ensure we would make the right choice to secure a great investment. Having two young children and both working we were very time poor and could not dedicate the time necessary to find a property that ticked all the boxes.
From day one you were extremely professional and always followed through when you said you would which is very hard to come by these days. We appreciated your flexibility with communicating via webinars and phone conferences as finding the time to meet in person was almost impossible. Your knowledge and contacts within the industry, access to off market properties and strong advocacy on our behalf insured we got an excellent investment property which we will reap the rewards for years to come. The entire process was made so easy as you arranged conveyance's, building inspectors and property managers which took the stress away from the situation. We will be contacting you again for our next investment and will not hesitate to recommend you to our friends. Thanks again.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free