Miranda's Journey #1
This was Miranda's first property purchase with us, to establish her property portfolio.
- Investment - To buy for capital growth with the view to being neutrally geared within 5 years.
- Negotiated price: $7,500 under the vendors asking price
- Secured: before the first open for inspection and in advance of multiple offers at that inspection
- Identified: $2,000 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: Settled with a new lease in place and $2,000 vendor repairs attended to due to the strict special conditions we negotiated into the contract
- Client testimonial: " Miriam has researched, sourced and negotiated a great outcome for me under competative conditions (market boom) . It has taken away the time and pain of doing it myself and I look forward to working with her again on my next property purchase.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free