Nerida was referred by her mortgage broker.
- Investor - Nerida only had a small budget and needed a positive cash-flow property, to build a retirement portfolio.
- Negotiated price: market value
- Secured: off market, below her budget and in desired location
- Identified: $3,000 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: $3,000 was rebated back to the buyer and additional repairs were attended to by the vendor per renegotiations allowable due to the strict contract clauses we use.
Although I had already determined the location in which I wished to invest, and had previously invested successfully in property, I sought out Miriam's services in order to take advantage of her inside knowledge of this particular market and its players.
While I am busy and work full time, Miriam was able to keep abreast of what was available in my price range and even managed to get me a property before it hit the market. This, and the subsequent negotiated price, more than made up for the cost of her services. Not only was the price fair, but I would probably not have had a chance to buy this property working on my own. She is passionate, was committed to getting a fair price and matching the purchase to my particular strategy and limited budget. I recommend her.
- Bought Jan 2014: $242,000
- Value Jan 2015 : $251,440
- Capital Growth : 3.9% annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free