Tina & John's Journey
Referred by their accountant/financial planner, Tina and John needed help to buy a property for their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - This needed to be a cash-flow property for the SMSF which also allowed for capital growth to be manufactured via cosmetic renovation. Working with a low budget, the search commenced in a highly desirable regional location.
- Negotiated price: $32,500 below asking price
- Secured: In desired location with a rent appraisal of $320 per week rent (5% yield)
- Identified: $2,000 in hidden property repairs during due diligence.
- Settlement outcome; All repairs were attended to by the vendor, due to the strict contract clauses we used.
- Client Feedback; Miriam understood clearly what our requirements were in relation to our long term plans and used her expertise to guide us through the process. She enabled us to purchase our property in the time frame required to meet our needs, which was an important factor for us....I would recommend using Miriam to anyone considering buying an investment property.
- Bought Oct 2013: $327,500
- Value Oct 2015 : $355,000-$360,000
- Capital Growth : 4.15%-4.72% annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free