Fresh Start ® Vendor and Buyer Advocacy
Taking the stress out of settling property following a separation
- Sort through decisions during a difficult transition
- With an independent assessment of what their property is worth
- Have an experienced professional take charge of the sale
- Manage agents and other intermediaries
- Find clarity around options - where to live and where children can go to school
- Source, assess and buy a new property.
Our Success Stories
Molly was in need of getting back into the market and buying a property, after her divorce left her with limited funds. but she had no idea where to start of how to go about it.
After years of procrastination and not having the courage to buy an investment property, I sought the advice of Property Mavens mid December to help me get into the market.
Such is the efficiency of Miriam and Property Mavens (careful what you wish for) I was signing a sales contract within 10 days of our first meeting and I am now the proud owner of a three bedroom home in Glenroy.
Miriam's negotiation skills and professional network definitely worked to my advantage during the purchase.
Importantly, she managed my expectations and stress levels by providing clear guidelines and helped me avoid what could have been an ugly and expensive investment story.
Working full time and with two teenage children, I didn’t have the time nor the confidence to fully appreciate all the components that make up a wise investment purchase. I’ve finally done it!
Thank you Property Mavens, I'll be back.
Molly, December 2016