Buying regionally in Victoria? Here's why you should consider Geelong
Our Buyers Agents assist clients in sourcing investment property in Melbourne, as well as other areas of Victoria, including Geelong. Our Buyer Agents have long standing and established relationships (since 2013) with local Geelong Real Estate Agency representatives in the many areas that we buy in. These relationships ensure that our Buyers Agents have their “finger on the pulse” and are kept well informed in relation to in, pre and off market opportunities. Much of the property we buy for clients is off market, having helped over 100 clients purchase regionally over the last 8 years.
Investing in property is Australia’s favourite way to create wealth - and the most common way to lose money.
At Property Mavens, our aim is to find you a home or investment property which secures above average growth and strong rental returns.
Here are some reasons you should consider buying in Geelong:
1. Affordable Potential - Figures from the previous years show a clear increase in Geelong property value from 15% to nearly 30%. Geelong West and East Geelong are the two current fastest growing suburbs in the Victoria region, with a median price of houses rising around 30% and 20%, respectively. Anyhow, Geelong median house price is far more affordable than other median house prices in large metropolitan centres.
2. Connected - More investors and buyers start recognizing the value of locations like Geelong. It has an extensive and modern transport system, smart bus system, road networks that are easy to navigate, and effective train systems. There are no traffic jams, like in Melbourne.
3. Lifestyle - Buying Geelong property gives a pleasure of living different lifestyle types. Whether you are interested in inner-city, suburban, country, or coastal, you are spoilt for choice!
4. Infrastructure - Geelong poses outstanding infrastructure, including top-notch medical facilities, good schools, universities, tech, air and road links, and so forth. Families with teenagers or school-going children will find a great range of public and private schools.
5. Economy and development potential - Geelong has a high potential for development. It's experiencing significant growth in a range of sectors, including manufacturing, technology, government, health care, creative industries, and education.
Geelong is also backed up by strong CBD and highly developed local economy with a multitude of career opportunities for local residents.
6. Investments - Investments prediction position this city as a future leader across different industries branches, with an approximate $200 million to be invested in the city over the next years.
7. High ROI rate - When you are buying a property, you certainly want to be one hundred per cent sure it is a wise and worthwhile investment. Geelong property currently offers a high ROI rate on the Australian Property market.
We consider an areas employment opportunities, the quality of available and planned transport, infrastructure and education when assessing the suitability of an area for our clients. We have purchased many investment-grade properties for clients in the Geelong area since 2013, as the area has met the client’s specific brief and strategy.