Buying in New SOuth Wales OR VICTORIA? Here’s’ why you should consider ALBURY WODONGA
Our Albury Wodonga Buyers Agents assist clients in sourcing investment property or homes in the Albury Wodonga region. Our Buyer Agents have long standing and established relationships with local Albury Wodonga Real Estate Agency representatives in the many areas that we buy in. These relationships ensure that our Buyer's Agents have their “finger on the pulse” and are kept well informed in relation to in, pre and off-market opportunities. Much of the property we buy for clients is off-market, having helped many clients purchase there over the years.
Investing in property is Australia’s favourite way to create wealth - and the most common way to lose money.
At Property Mavens, our aim is to find you a home or investment property that secures above average growth and strong rental returns.
We specialise in researching and sourcing investment-grade property for our clients
Gold - Full Service Package
With our experienced buyers agents, we do everything for you. We research, searchand assess the market for high-performing properties that meet your requirements, narrow down the options, and provide reports on suitable properties. Once you are satisfied, we develop a purchase strategy and then negotiatethe best possible price, conditions, and terms to your advantage, while protecting you from overpaying in the process. We buy via private sale or we bid at auction on your behalf.
This package is best suited to people who are time-poor, located interstate or overseas, or who don’t have the required expertise to locate, analyse, reduce risk, or negotiate for a suitable property.
Silver - Assess and Negotiate Package
You find the property and we do the rest.
We assessthe attributes, price, and other fundamentals to provide feedback on the property to ensure you don't pay above market value while developing a purchase strategy that will be in your favour and specific to the property.
We then negotiatethe price, conditions, and terms on your behalf via private sale or bidding at auction on your behalf.
This package is best suited to people who have located the property they want to purchase but don’t have the required expertise to assess it, reduce their risk, or negotiation skills to secure the property.
Upon engaging our services, an engagement/commitment fee is charged upfront, which is part of the overall total fee. This fee enables the process to begin of finding you your new property.
The fee balance is only payable once we buy you an unconditional purchase under contract.
Our fees are FIXED in advance, so our clients have no concerns regarding their fees increasing, as their spending increases *.
Click to read our FAQ's . Our clients are all unique and often require unique assistance and support.
* Under a $1 million budget
Bronze - Auction Bidding
You find and assess the property and we develop the bidding strategy, conditions, and terms on your behalf via a pre-auction offer or bidding at auction on your behalf.
We confirm with you in advance pricing and terms you are comfortable with. This package is best suited to people who have found and assessed the property but who can't attend the auction or would like some professional support.
This is a flat-rate fee which is limited to one property.
Contact us directly for our buyers advocate fees.
Find an experienced award-winning buyers advocate in Albury Wodonga.
Speak to a Property Mavens Property Advisor today and start building sustainable wealth through property.
Here are some reasons you should consider buying in ALBURY WODONGA :
A Great Location
Whether you want to relocate because of a pristine environment or business opportunities, the suburban area of Albury Wodonga can provide anything you or your family needs. The location offers many activities for your family, and it can link you to different capital cities for business or employment opportunities.
1. Get direct access to Australia's busy capital districts - Melbourne, Sydney, and Canberra. Albury Wodonga is just hours away from these cities, which you can reach by road or rail. Taking the route of Hume Freeway will get you to these areas in a single run.
2. Albury Wodonga has its airport, which is only 5 kilometres from its business district. If you are running a business and need to reach Sydney and Adelaide quickly, the Albury Airport offers direct routes by Qantas Airlines and Rex. Recognized as 2016's regional airport, Albury Airport continues to upgrade to meet every need of every passenger.
3. Since The Murray River just separates the twin cities of Albury and Wodonga, why not explore its beauty through activities that local businesses are offering? You can hire a canoe or join a tour to go around the river or have your kids experience the adventure of riding a 30m flying fox at Oddies Creek Adventure Playspace.
4. Need a break from the city? Albury Wodonga is your perfect location to experience nature during your days off. You can bring your bicycle, walk with your friends on the Wagirra Trail, or enjoy seeing different species of birds at Wonga Wetlands.
5. Walking around the Yindyamarra Sculpture Walk will give you the historical significance of the Murray River. Know the culture and art history of Albury Wodonga through many galleries and museums.
6. If you are looking for the best produce to make meals, The Essential Ingredient in Albury is a shop where it will inspire you to experiment with creating foods. It caters not only to professionals, and even beginners will find anything they need for culinary. Aside from quality ingredients, you can also find cookbooks, tableware, and cookware in this shop.
7. Local flavours are offered to every corner of Albury Wodonga. You can visit Yardbird for a great local dining experience or enjoy European cuisine at Bistro Selle.
8. Albury Wodonga is also home to different events, whether sports, musicals, or activities to spend time with your family. Some have free entries offered, especially for community-sponsored events.
Living in Albury Wodonga offers a city living experience with more fresh air and natural spaces. Houses offered are lower than those located in other cities. It has a community with a rich culture, no traffic congestion, and opportunities to enjoy the work-and-life balance.
Were you already convinced of moving? You can get assistance from our Albury Wodonga Buyers Agents to learn more about the neighbourhoods or how you can relocate to the area.
We consider an area's employment opportunities, the quality of available and planned transport, infrastructure and education when assessing the suitability of an area for our clients. We purchase investment-grade properties for clients in the Albury Wodonga area, according to our client’s specific brief and strategy.