Kira and Mandela's Journey
Kira and Mandela were referred by their financial planner and were nervous first time investors. They were looking to establish a property portfolio.
- Investor - After determining a cash flow strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a highly populated regional city in Victoria
- Negotiated price: $10,000 under asking price
- Secured: slightly above budget and in the desired suburb
- Identified: a number of small items presented during the due diligence period but nothing of concern
- Settlement outcome: The property was sold tenanted and the buyer was able to secure a new 2 year lease from the tenant at a 6% yield.
- All we knew was "We need an investment property". How to go about was a BIG question mark. Working with Miriam was like a cake walk. We never thought we could finalize a property within such a short period of time. Miriam's knowledge in the property market is immense. She picked the properties that suited our needs. The suggestions she gave, her service, everything was EXCELLENT! We are positive that in future we would approach her every time we think of buying a property. We highly recommend Miriam to all our friends.
- Bought Nov 2013: $320,000
- Value Nov 2015 : $335,000-$340,000
- Capital Growth : 2.29%-3.03% annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free