Nicola and Mike's Journey
Referred by their financial planner, Nicola & Mike wanted to develop a property portfolio within their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy with the ability to renovate at a later stage and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: Under budget
- Secured: at auction against strong competition at fair market value
- Identified: no identified issues of concern during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: Settled
- Bought Sep 2015: $820,000
- Value Oct 2017 : $975,000
- Capital Growth : 18.9% capital growth in 26 months
- We were very happy with the services provided by Miriam and her people. They were able to find an investment property for us to purchase for our Superannuation Fund in about a week. We had already been looking for some considerable time and Miriam was able to source what we wanted in a great location. We are happy that it will be a valuable asset for our retirement in the not-too-distant future. Property Mavens also successfully bid for us at the auction taking much of the stress out of the process for us. Their services are not cheap but we consider that it was money well spent!
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free