Noel & Jordan's Journey
Referred by their accountant, Noel and Jordan needed help to develop a property portfolio that would take them into retirement and beyond, buying it in their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - The first of two properties, this was to be a cash-flow property for the SMSF which also allowed for capital growth to be manufactured via cosmetic renovation. Working with a low budget, the search commenced in a highly desirable regional location.
- Negotiated price: $25,000 below asking price
- Secured: In desired location with an appraisal of $280 per week rent (5.8% yield)
- Identified: $2,000 in hidden property repairs during due diligence.
- Settlement outcome; $2,000 was rebated back to our client at settlement, due to the strict contract clauses we used.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free