Peter and Wilma's Journey
Referred by their financial planner, Peter and WIlma wanted to develop a property portfolio within their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: $50,000 below market value
- Secured: after auction, below budget and in desired suburb
- Identified: $5,750 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: THE property settled with a tenant already signed to a ling term lease
- Bought May 2014: $480,000
- Value Oct 2017 : $700,000
- Capital Growth : 45.8% pa
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free