Roger is an ex pat living overseas who wanted to buy a high performing investment grade property to add to his portfolio.
- Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: market value
- Secured: before auction against strong competition, below budget and in the desired suburb
- Identified: no items of concern presented during due diligence period as the property was in excellent condition for its age
- Settlement outcome: The property settled with tenants already signed to a lease beforehand and able to move in straight away.
- Bought Oct 2014: $760,000
- Value Oct 2017 : $1,150,000
- Capital Growth : 51.3% pa in 36 months
"Miriam is very knowledgable within the Melbourne district with excellent industry contacts that she was able to leverage at the appropriate times.Would I use Property Mavens again – yes is the easy & simple answer! "
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free