Marsha & Nigel's Journey #2
As a qualified financial planner and accountant Marsha and Nigel were seeking to develop a property portfolio within their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: Below budget
- Secured: before auction against strong competition
- Identified: no identified issues of concern during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: Settled Spring 2015
- Client testimonial: The guidance and advice Miriam provided was very professional and her communication with all the parties involved meant that it was a methodical and steam lined process.
Ideal service for time poor people who want to invest in property but also for anyone who is inexperienced - having her do negotiations for you saves a LOT of stress in the process.
Great work - and not only will recommend her again - but HAVE done so."
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free