Natasha & Duncan
Natasha & Duncan's objective was to find an investment grade property in line with their tight budget.
- Investor - After determining a capital growth driven investment property to generate equity over the longer term and working with a strict budget, searching commenced for an investment within 5-9kms of CBD,
- Negotiated price: below vendors asking price and off market
- Secured: In a sought after residential pocket close to amenities
- Property has potential to subdivide and develop (STCA)
- Identified: Some issues and procured a rebate at settlement
- Settlement outcome: Awaiting settlement
Miriam made the process of buying our first investment property a wonderful experience.
We had bought a few properties on our own in the past however this time we were looking for someone who could take away the hassle of the hunt and in the process, help us understand what to look for and how to choose the right property for us.
Miriam delivered on this in spades! She was a pleasure to deal with, was open, honest and forthright with her opinion and direction but above all she was upfront with what she could assist with, how she was going to do it and how much it would cost us. Transparency and honesty are high on our list and she ticked all the right boxes. In the end, she delivered a fantastic property that met all our criteria. I can't recommend the experience highly enough.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free