Tim & Natasha
As a partner in a financial services firm who regularly refers their clients to us, Tim and Natasha wanted to develop a property portfolio within their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: market value
- Secured: at auction in a popular residential pocket close to amenities
- Identified: no items of concern presented during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: Settled
- Bought Oct 2014: $631,000
- Value April 2017 : $950,000
- Capital Growth : 49% capital growth in 30 months
Miriam, I wanted to thank you and your business in writing for the excellent result you achieved for my wife and in securing the ideal property for us last weekend.
In appointing you to find us the ideal rental property, I already had high expectations as I has been aware of the work you had performed for a number of our clients in the past. I must say that having worked with you on this project over that last 4 weeks, my high expectations were in fact exceeded.
In particular I was impressed with the range of appropriate properties you found for our review, your guidance in coming down to a short-list that met our criteria, and then the strategy that you designed and then implemented on auction day to secure the selected property was amazing.
I also really appreciate your communication with us to keep us focused on the important criteria, letting us know what we had to do and when, keeping us informed of what you were hearing from the market and letting us know what was realistic and what was unrealistic.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free