Referred by her financial planner, Julie needed to buy a property in her SMSF but had never bought property before and was very anxious about the process.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs within 7km from the CBD.
- Negotiated price: Market price
- Secured: at auction against strong competition, below budget and in the desired suburb
- Identified: no items of concern presented during due diligence period as the property was in very good condition
- Settlement outcome: The property was sold vacant possession but a tenant was secured to move in immediately at settlement due to the strict contract clauses we used.
Bought Aug 2014: $465,000
Value Oct 2016 : $640,000
- Capital Growth : 39% in 26 months
Prior to purchasing an investment property with Miriam, my knowledge was quite limited. I was also quite intimidated by the whole process.
Miriam was incredibly supportive, making sure I was educated and kept informed along the way. During negotiations, Miriam's knowledge and professionalism shone through making me feel very supported. She is helping me realize my dream of home ownership and also financial security!
Thanks so much Miriam for all your help!
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free