Colin found Property Mavens on the internet and was a nervous first time investor. He was looking to establish a property portfolio and to grow it over time.
- Investor - After determining a cash flow strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a highly populated regional city in Victoria
- Negotiated price: $10,000 under asking price
- Secured: below budget and in the desired suburb
- Identified: a number of small items presented during the due diligence period but nothing of concern
- Settlement outcome: The property was sold vacant possession and the buyer was able to cosmetically update the property at settlement and secure new tenants.
- The thought of breaking into the property market had always been daunting, until I met Miriam. With her vast experience and knowledge I felt comfortable putting my trust into Property Mavens and was never disappointed, as we approached every step strategically and professionally. The idea that there was a skilled team on my side with my best interests in mind was very reassuring. Not only has this experience greatly reduces the stresses of buying my first property but has allowed me to gain an invaluable understanding of the fundamentals of investing, along with the confidence to now grow my portfolio.
- Bought Feb 2014: $270,000
- Value Sept 2015 : $280,00
- Capital Growth : 3.7% annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free