Jane is living overseas and will relocate to Australia with her family in years to come.
- Owner Occupier - To buy in the tightly held bayside suburb of Albert Park and a property that they could add value to over time.
- Negotiated price: market price
- Secured: secured at auction under very competative bidding and in the desired suburb
- Identified: no identified issues of concern during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: per the pre auction contract conditions negotiated
Client testimonial: Miriam was very professional and thorough throughout the process from the pre purchase inspection to the final settlement of our property.
We felt confident that on the day of the Auction we were being given the best chance to make a successful purchase. After the Auction Miriam continued to be just as involved. As we are overseas clients it was important to us that we worked with someone who was professional, client focused and attentive to our concerns. All these qualities were met by Miriam.
Bought Aug 2014: $2,605,000
Value Oct 2017: $3,400,000
- Capital Increase : 30.5% increase in 3 years
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free