Paul & Elanor's Journey
Being interstate, Paul & Elanor needed help to buy an investment property that would provide them with flexibility and options to match their risk profile.
Investor - This needed to be a capital growth property which was low maintenance in a good residential street. Working with a tight budget, the search commenced in a highly desirable location.
- Negotiated price: Passed in on our bid and negotiated post auction
- Secured: Under budget
- Identified: MInor building issues of minimal concern identified during due diligence.
- Settlement outcome; settled.
After several weeks of researching and attending numerous buyer agent seminars/webinars, we decided to go ahead with Miriam from Property Maven for purchasing an investment property in Melbourne.
Why did we decide to go with Miriam than other agents? Trust. Trust in Miriam will find an investment grade property that meets our criteria and Miriam earned our trust in her first webinar with us. From the webinar, we learned about Miriam:
- Accredited buyer agent and top selling book writer – strong reputation
- Strong understanding/appreciation of housing market – where and what to buy
- Clear explanation of proven step by step process in purchasing property – how to buy
- Upfront and no hidden agenda – a business partner who will really help and work for us
Did we get expected property? Yes. We purchased a property that is better than our expectation within 3 weeks. The experience with Miriam and her team was exciting, fun and more than satisfactory.
If you are looking for create wealth by property investment, look no further. We highly recommend Miriam and her team.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free