Referred by her brother, Laura wanted to buy her own home, but on a small budget for the areas she wanted to live in.
- Owner Occupier - Due to her limited budget, a strategy was developed that would allow Laura to purchase a good capital growth property that also had the abilty to manufacture addtional capital growth via cosmetic renovation. Searching commenced within 8kms of the Melbourne CBD, in the South East
- Negotiated price: secured at auction
- Secured: below budget in Carnegie
- Identified: no hidden property repairs identified during due diligence
- Client Testimonial: "She was always focused and professional throughout and it was the best decision I could have made. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Miriam to anyone in helping them buy property. It is definitely worth it"
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free