Rose & Dan's Journey
Referred by their real estate sales agent friend, Rose and Dan needed guidance after searching for an investment property for four years and getting nowhere!
- Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs within 7km from the CBD.
- Negotiated price: $10,000 below the vendor's reserve price and included additional fittings valued at $3,000
- Secured: post auction, below budget and in the desired suburb
- Identified: no items of concern presented during due diligence period as the property was in excellent condition
- Settlement outcome: The property was sold vacant posession but a tenant was secured to move in at settlement due to the contract clauses we used.
- Client testimonial: Miriam came recommended from a real estate friend due to her professionalism and client focus when she had purchased several properties from him. From our initial discussions right through to the settlement, Miriam made us feel comfortable, provided well researched and statistical based data behind her decisions and listened attentively to our queries. We would never have been able to do all the ground work that Miriam did in association with purchasing property from our location or having the professional contacts to make it happen easily. Miriam was very flexible with our busy work schedules and the time differences between locations.
- Bought June 2014: $720,000
- Value August 2016 : $900,000
- Capital Growth : 25% over two years
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free