Keith was looking to establish a property portfolio and to grow it over time.
- Investor - Keith was looking for a yield/Income driven investment property to generate a passive income and capital growth over the medium to long term within a regional location of a population greater than 90,000.
- Negotiated price: fair market price
- Secured: within budget and in the desired suburb
- Identified: a number of small items presented during the due diligence period but nothing of concern
- Settlement outcome: The purchaser was rebated $10,000 on settlement by the vendor. The property was sold vacant possession and the buyer was able to secure new tenants soon after.
As a first time investor, I was unsure where to begin. My current employment situation made it hard to find the time required to buy or even start looking for a property. Miriam guided me through the entire process with insight, professionalism and simplicity.
As I am from interstate, I didn't have the access to view properties myself
and limited knowledge of the Victorian property market.I relied on weekly property reports from Miriam. These were informative, easy to use and understand. The reports highlighted Miriam’s working knowledge of the
Victorian market, and helped me make my decision with confidence.
Overall it was an exciting, easy and stress free experience from start to finish. She understood my budget, understood what I wanted out of my
investment and achieved these goals. I would highly recommend Miriam to anyone.
- Bought Oct 2014: $260,000
- Value OCt 2015 : $270,00
- Capital Growth : 3.8% annual return
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free