Felicity & Mark's Journey
Referred by their financial planner, Felicity and Mark wanted to develop a property portfolio within their SMSF.
- SMSF Investor - After determining a capital growth strategy and working with a strict budget, searching commenced in a high performing cluster of suburbs.
- Negotiated price: market value
- Secured: off market, below budget and in desired suburb
- Identified: $2,000 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: Repairs were attended to by the vendor due to the strict contract clauses we used and the additional negotiations we attended to on behalf of our client.
- Testimonial: I cannot recommend Miriam highly enough as a property Buyers agent and investment advisor. Miriam took all the pain away in buying property and her attention to detail, intricate property knowledge and advise on investment was outstanding . She is easy to deal with, accessible and helpful at all times. I would definitely be using Miriam again for any property purchase."
- Bought Dec 2014: $745,000
- Value Sept 2015 : $850,000
- Capital Growth : 14 % 9 months or 19 % pa annualised
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free