Miranda's Journey #2
We had already worked with Miranda (in her investment property portfolio) so she re-engaged our services to buy her another property - this one being an owner occupier home for her to live in.
- Owner Occupier - To buy in a very small, tightly held and popular inner city suburb and with a very specific budget.
- Negotiated price: $50,000 below bank valuation
- Secured: off market, below budget and in desired suburb
- Identified: $36,000 in hidden property repairs during due diligence period
- Settlement outcome: $4,000 of small repairs were attended to by the vendor and $20,000 was rebated back to our client at settlement, due to the strict contract clauses we used and the additional negotiations we attended to on behalf of our client.
Bought Feb 2012: $800,000
Value Feb 2018 : $1,300,000
Capital Growth : 62.5% in 5 years
This is the second property Miriam has researched, sourced and negotiated successfully for me, I have no hesitation in recommending her services as a trusted and professional buyer agent. She is my ‘go to girl’ for property and I look forward to working with her again on my next purchase.
WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
As professional property buyers we know the difference between a bad property and a good one and where to buy to generate the strongest return on your money.
If you would like help to identify an ' investment grade' property like this one, whether it’s a family home or an investment property and you’re ready to get started, click here to book a time to discuss your requirements.
It’s 100% obligation free